Helping Adults Living with Intellectual & Developmental Disabilities Thrive
Since 1998, Volunteers of America Chesapeake & Carolinas has been providing services and support in Northern Virginia to people living with intellectual and/or developmental disabilities (I/DD). Our program offers six (6) group homes and three (3) apartments; crisis stabilization services; and in-home supportive services. We provide person-centered support to adults with the goal of fostering independence, self-fulfillment and connection to the broader community.
- Intellectual or Developmental Disability diagnosis.
- Medicaid Waiver recipient, or ability to pay privately for services.
- Housing in our group homes & apartments
- Behavior management support
- Support daily living
- Skill building
- Medication management
- Crisis stabilization
- Care coordination
- Health & safety training
- Community integration
- Community-based in-home support services
Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday: 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM (Office Hours)
Services are provided 24 hours a day / 7 days a week to consumers.