Placing Veterans on a Path to Housing & Success
Operation Homes for Heroes provides housing stabilization case management and supportive services to Veterans in need of stable, long-term housing in the Northern Virginia area. Our staff work with each Veteran to develop an individualized service and housing plan to help accomplish the goals of residential stability, self-determination, and economic self-sufficiency through increasing skills or incomes.
Enrollment into Operation Homes For Heroes consists of qualifying Veterans and their families referred through local Coordinated Entry programs and approved by Veteran Affairs.
- Housing navigation, support & sustaining services
- Intensive case management services
- Holistic supportive services
- Individualized action plans
- Connections to community services
- Housing navigation & support
- Tenancy sustaining services
- Essential utility set up
Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday
8:00 AM – 5:00 PM