WELCOME TO SENIOR COMMUNITY CARE OF MONTROSE, CO PACE
The Program of All Inclusive Care for the Elderly (PACE) model is centered on the belief that the well-being of seniors with chronic care needs and their families are better served in the community. Together, we are helping seniors to remain living in their home whenever possible.
The PACE Health Care
The PACE Health Center is an important part of Senior CommUnity Care in Montrose, CO PACE. Here, seniors receive health care, nutritious meals and participate in activities with others so they can remain active, socialize and make new friends. The Center offers a location where doctors, nurses and other health care professionals can deliver treatment and monitor a participant’s health.
Participants will receive all health care services from Senior CommUnity Care of Montrose, Colorado PACE. Non-emergency care must be authorized by the care team and delivered by Senior CommUnity Care in-network providers.
Seniors are eligible for this program if they:
- Are 55 or older
- Live in the service area
- Meet State of Colorado criteria for nursing home level of care
- Can live safely at home with our services
Who Pays for this Program?
Senior CommUnity Care services are paid for by Medicare, Medicaid, or private payment. If you are eligible for Medicaid and depending on your income, PACE services may be offered free of charge. If your income is over the income limits of Medicaid, you may still be eligible to participate by paying a premium or a Patient Monthly Liability. Once a participant is enrolled, our experts handle the pipework and claims. Participants must follow the care plan designed by our care team. Participants may be personally liable for the costs of unauthorized or out-of-network services, except for emergency service.
For more details, visit the Senior CommUnity Care of Colorado page.
Click here to review our brochure.
Click here to view our Facebook Page
- Adult day health care at our PACE Center for wellness and socialization
- Medical and PACE center transportation
- Medical and Specialty Care
- Home health care and personal care services
- Prescription medications, medical equipment, supplies and home modifications as needed
- Medical Equipment and supplies
- Nutrition services and home delivered meals as needed
- Physical, occupational and speech therapies
- Respite services for caregivers
- Homemaker and personal care
- Routine preventative care such as dentistry, optometry, and podiatry
- Hearing Care (audiology and hearing aids)
- Mental Health and Social Services
- End-of-Life Care
- Acute Hospital and Nursing Home Care, if needed
- Emergency medical services
- Lab work, X-rays and testing
- 24-hour access to our care team
Join Our Team
We’re proud of our team members. If you are seeking new career opportunities, we’d love for you to explore a role within our community.