Resources on Broadband Access
- Symposium Talking Points
- LeadingAge White Broadband White Paper
- Lighthouse Playbook
- LISC Playbook
- Affordable Connectivity Program Certification
- ConnectHome USA Broadband Guide
- Internet for All
- Find your State Broadband Office
- Blog: A State-Sized Tsunami of Federal Funding
- Blog: Engaging State-Level Offices
- Bridging the Digital Divide in Affordable Housing Communities: A Practitioner’s Resource for Multifamily Operators
- PEW Report: Broadband Challenges and Opportunities in Affordable Rental Housing
- Digital Skills Training for Older Adults
For more information, please contact Ryan Elza.
2023 Health & Housing Symposium
VOA National Services, in partnership with LeadingAge, hosted its second annual Health & Housing Symposium in Washington D.C. We brought together leaders from technology, policy, healthcare, and housing agencies to analyze the trends in affordable housing and aging services. Buoyed by the FCC’s recent recognition of broadband as a “super” determinant of health, we discussed how digital equity and health equity are inextricably linked.
Our 2023 Keynote Speaker
Adrianne Todman, Deputy Secretary of the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development
Deputy Secretary Todman has dedicated her career to improving people’s lives and strengthening neighborhoods through housing and strong community development.
Deputy Secretary Todman served as the CEO of the National Association of Housing and Redevelopment Officials (NAHRO) from 2017 to June 2021. During her tenure, Deputy Secretary Todman improved the association’s financial standing and business operations, created a member-centric culture, and advocated for funding and policies to preserve and develop affordable housing and help communities thrive.