WELCOME TO THE MARIE SMITH ADULT DAY CENTER
Adult Day Centers are structured programs that meet the needs of functionally and/or cognitively impaired adults. They feature individually planned social and support services, supervision, and health monitoring in a protective setting during the day, and facilitate increased well-being of the entire family. Through the creation of a balanced system, caregivers are able to maintain home-based care.
Our center provides:
- Adult Day Services for seniors and disabled adults with therapeutic activities
- On-site health care and caregiver support.
- Services for those with Alzheimer’s or Parkinson’s disease, dementia, or post-stroke; disabled, and special needs adults.
- We accept Medicaid and Oregon Project Independence. Private pay costs are far less than assisted living facilities and in-home care.
- Attend as often or little as needed.
- Horticultural, music, and art therapies
- Social interaction
- Dementia therapies
- Bariatric accessibility
- Low stimulation room
- Garden Individualized Services
- Health and medication monitoring by a registered nurse
- Activities and exercises to stimulate the memory and improve motor function
- Secure indoor and outdoor settings
- Yoga classes and art, music, and garden therapies
- Meals, beverages, and snacks provided
- Assistance with bathing, grooming, and incontinence management
Services are available M-F from 8 to 5pm. Participants may attend as many or as few days/half days as they wish. Insurances accepted.
Join Our Team
We’re proud of our team members. If you are seeking new career opportunities, we’d love for you to explore a role within our community.