Your preferences are our priority.
From the moment our concierge greets you, you’ll notice we’re passionate about making sure you feel at home, and helping you take advantage of amenities available for your comfort and enjoyment. Whether a choice of daily culinary selections makes you smile, or you look forward to social activities with family and new friends, at Rochester Rehabilitation & Living Center, learning what makes your life meaningful is important to us.
We’re pleased when we can assist you in exploring our array of conveniences. Our Guest Services team members always are ready to fulfill your requests, and to connect you with up-to-the-minute information about stimulating programs, celebrations and spiritual events.
How our residents and guests choose to live each day guides the ways we help each one enjoy life. From spacious suites to robust life enrichment programs, our array of amenities enhances each person’s daily, individualized care.
- Private suites with personal kitchenette and bath or shared kitchenette and bath
- Three delicious meals and snacks served daily
- Registered dietitian-approved menu selections
- Basic cable service and telephone Housekeeping, linen change and personal laundry services
- Cozy household with inviting great room and charming dining room
- Thoughtfully designed bath with elevated toilet, roll-in shower and grab bars
- Barrier-free lift system in designated suites
- Priority access to other Homestead at Rochester living and care options based on availability
- Life enrichment, spiritual and educational programs
- Scheduled transportation for community outings
- It’s Never Too Late™ (iN2L) person-centered computer system
- State-of-the-art care center
- Rehabilitation clinic
- Restaurant-style dining
- Café and bistro
- Fitness center
- Library, computer and fax
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Beauty and barber salon
- Card and billiard parlor
- Guest suite
- Chapel and community room
- Garden plots
- Walking trails
- Continuum-of-care campus