WELCOME TO SIERRA MANOR II
Sierra Manor II is a beautiful four-story building that adds 40 new units to Sierra Manor I, one of Volunteers of America’s original affordable housing properties for seniors in the United States. Sierra Manor II was constructed in 2013, bringing to 187 the total number of HUD subsidized housing units at this site for older adults age 62 years and older. Sierra Manor II offers one-bedroom/one-bathroom units in a lovely, tree-lined setting next to Teglia’s Paradise Park in Reno, Nevada.
- Maintenance-free living in a smoke-free community
- On-site laundry facilities
- Attractive community room
- Wheelchair accessibility
- Activity/television room
- Overseen by a professional, quality, friendly management team on site
- All apartment homes are for qualifying persons 62 years of age and older, with rent based on 30% of adjusted gross monthly income
- Water and heat are included
- 1 BR
- 40 Units
Join Our Team
We’re proud of our team members. If you are seeking new career opportunities, we’d love for you to explore a role within our community.