WELCOME TO SUMBY SENIOR HOUSING
This inviting, smoke-free, 55-unit, affordable one-bedroom community for older adults is situated in a residential neighborhood near senior centers, libraries, transportation and diverse places of worship. Sumby is named after the historic Sumby Hospital which was formerly located on this site. A Social Services Coordinator offers a myriad of supportive services to aid in improving the residents’ quality of life and sustaining their ability to live independently, as well as advocacy and referral services.
- Professional Management Team
- Smoke-free building
- Gated well-lit parking lot with a security system that controls access to the parking lot and building
- Community room with big screen TV
- Sitting area
- 24-hour emergency maintenance
- Beautifully landscaped outdoor patio
- On-site laundry facility
- Weekly Walmart bus pickup
- 1 BR
- 55 Units
Join Our Team
We’re proud of our team members. If you are seeking new career opportunities, we’d love for you to explore a role within our community.