WELCOME TO LIFE HOUSE OF ASHEVILLE
LIFE (Living Independently For Everyone) House of Asheville was designed to provide independent living for persons with severe physical disabilities. This community is available for persons qualified for the Project-Based Section 8 Rental Assistance Program through the Asheville Housing Authority. Monthly Community meetings allow the residents to share about their disabilities and resources in the area. Bus service for mobility impaired persons transports from the front door of LHA.
- Computer lab with internet
- Adaptations for most disabilities
- Monthly community meetings
- Laundry on-site
- Community and kitchen area for group activities
- Cook-outs and community meals
- Central courtyard area for residents allows for vegetable and flower plantings
- 1 BR
- 2 BR
- 20 Units
Join Our Team
We’re proud of our team members. If you are seeking new career opportunities, we’d love for you to explore a role within our community.