Your preferences are our priority.
We’re passionate about making sure each Mary Marshall resident feels at home. Learning what makes life meaningful to every person in our care is as important to us as shared smiles, moments of comfort, and days spent helping residents live as they choose.
We’re pleased when we can help people in our care take advantage of everything Mary Marshall has to offer. Residents’ needs are our priority, and we’re pleased to fulfill their requests, and to make sure we’ve always got up-to-the-minute information about stimulating programs, celebrations and spiritual events.
Link to the Arlington Public Transportation website »
The many ways residents choose to live each day guide how we help each one enjoy life within Mary Marshall. From healthy meals and snacks to stimulating activities and programs, conveniences and amenities enhance each person’s daily care. Assisted living personal care is individualized plan of care, and is coordinated by a licensed nurse.
- Spacious, attractive private rooms, each with bath
- 3 daily meals, and snacks, plus
- Nutrition services
- Computer access with Wi-Fi
- Recommendations for services needed to maintain and promote health and safety
- Wellness center
- Residents’ council
- Social services
- Appealing dining room, and inviting lounge areas
- Licensed nursing and coordination of care by licensed nurse
- Supervision or assistance with bathing, dressing and grooming; continence management; and more
- Medication administration
- Individualized chronic disease management and education
- Transportation assistance
- Recreational and leisure activities and spiritual programs
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Community room