Your preferences are our priority.
We’re passionate about making sure you feel we’re caring for your needs as an individual, and respecting your privacy and dignity. And it’s important to us to know how we can make your day special when we come to visit. Our home health professionals are always pleased when they can fulfill a request, answer a question, or help you learn more about the services you’re receiving.
Sleepy Eye Area Home Health delivers in-home care within a 30-mile radius of Sleepy Eye. Services are available 24 hours/day within Countryside Retirement Community and 12 hours/day at Ross Park Apartments.
Explore more information about Sleepy Eye Area Home Health care and services >
Sleepy Eye Area Home Health is licensed by the State of Minnesota as a Comprehensive home Care Provider.
Personal Care & Services
Your in-home care begins with a health assessment by a registered nurse who develops your plan of care in collaboration with you and your physician, and coordinates the services you choose. Sleepy Eye Area Home Health is licensed by the State of Minnesota.
- Home health aide assistance with daily activities such as dressing, grooming and bathing
- Home health aides supervised by registered nurse
- Disease and medication management
- Diabetes management and education
- Pain management and wound care
- Coordination of additional community services
- Lab testing and finger stick INRs (Countryside Retirement Community)
- Whirlpool therapy (Countryside and Ross Park)
- Physical and occupational therapy, and speech/language pathology (outpatient only)
In association with your primary care physician, Sleepy Eye Area Home Health licensed nurses visit you right at home with an individualized plan of care, and can offer some assistance with the coordination of other health care support. During an in-home visit, your home health nurse may assist you with a variety of in-home services.
- Individualized plans of care
- Assistance with communication to physician, pharmacy and family
- Set-up and administration of medication, and management of laboratory orders
- Monitoring of vital signs, weights, treatments
- Medication set-up/administration
- Wound care
- Monitoring of blood glucose and finger-stick INRs
- Assistance with scheduling physician appointments or transportation
- Countryside Retirement Community in-home care
- Ross Park Apartments in-home care
- In-home care within 30-mile radius of Sleepy Eye