Individual preferences are our priority.
We’re dedicated to making sure our patients feel at home, and welcome. Learning what’s important to each person in our care is important to us.
Our clinical team members are specially trained in caring for older adults, and are always ready to listen, to guide, and to fulfill requests. We’re passionate about making each day comfortable and meaningful for every individual in our care.
- Symptoms to look for
- Referral/admission requirements
- Test requirements
24-hour referral line: (567) 207-2230
24-hour fax: (567) 245-4587
Within Sojourn at Seneca, older adults in our care experience individualized treatment in spacious private and group therapy spaces – in a comforting setting. Our specially trained clinical staff are dedicated to learning and attending to the unique needs of each resident.
- Private rooms
- Spacious, inviting group areas
- Safe, monitored and thoughtfully designed environment
- Patient privacy is respected and safeguarded
- Private patient/family areas
- Discrete entrance
- Pleasant, beautiful décor throughout, including dining room, group rooms and therapy rooms
- The Joint Commission Gold Seal of Approval® for Hospital Accreditation
Treatment Special Features
Sojourn at Seneca features inpatient psychiatric treatment specially designed for older adults. For information about referral/admission, please view Identifying and Referring Patients or call our 24-hour referral line: (567) 207-2230
- Confidential placement and discharge
- Fully licensed, acute care hospital
- Mental health conditions and medical conditions treated
- Team conferences held regularly
- Family and significant other involvement in support and education
- Individualized treatment planning
- Psychiatric treatment specially designed for older adults
- Specially trained clinical support staff
- Medication management
- Medicare and private insurance accepted
The information below is required before a patient can be admitted.
- History and physical
- Face Sheet
- Recent labs
- 48 hours of nurses notes
- Any psychiatric history or assessments
- Medication list
- Copy of Medicare and/or insurance Card
- Copy of picture identification
- Guardianship/Healthcare POA papers if applicable